We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Marathon
Hi everyone. I know it has been awhile, life has swept me up again and I'm just now starting to get caught up on things. I haven't been feeling that great (allergies/cold stuff) and Grace hasn't felt great either. Neither of us like this cold weather...in Grace's words...BRRR COLD MOMMY! I do have pictures to post of some things that we have been doing, I'm going to be doing my best to do that this weekend. I feel like I am on a marathon up until the weekend after Christmas. We have something every weekend from here on out! Hopefully more to come soon!
1 comment:
Feel better Grace and Mommy!!
Post a Comment