We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Grace is 3!

Wow! My baby turned 3 today. Someday's it feels as if she should only be a year and then there are those days that you think she should be about 10! Nonetheless, each day we have with her is amazing! I truly love being a Mommy to her and look forward to all the new adventures we will be sharing with each other. Today was quite the day! Chris and I both took the day off from work to have Replogle Family Time. I am so glad that we did, it was such a great day. We started the day off with a few gifts in the living room. She got a basketball goal and she was quite excited about it. Then it was off for the BIG SURPRISE outside. We all (us, my parents & his parents) went together to get Grace a Jammin' Jeep Hot Wheel...my oh my...she LOVES it! After some driving we headed over to see my Grandma, who turned 85 today! We had a great visit with her as well as a tasty lunch! We headed back home and Grace had another gift waiting for her from her Aunt Angie & Uncle Fa...a Play Doh set! Tonight we had dinner at Qdoba and then off to Coldstone Creamery. When I was pregnant, I was to be induced on May 5...Cinco de Mayo...well about 2 pm that day Chris and I decided that we weren't going to get the call and decided to go eat. While we were in line at Qdoba we got the call! So now every year on her birthday we go to Qdoba for dinner! This is the 1st year that Grace actually ate the food in front of here there...WooHoo! Grace fell asleep on the way home, she was so tired from our day! What a great day...can't wait to see how much fun she has at her party on Saturday!!!

Daddy let me play!

Swoosh

Hot stuff!

I'm stuck...Nolan to the rescue!

This is so cool!

3 Generations

I love Play Doh

Eating at Qdoba

My Birthday Girl

Yummy Ice Cream

1 comment:

made2mama said...

Happy Birthday Grace! Looks like she had a very special day with family! How fun;)