We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Floating Away!

On Tuesday I went on my very first float (canoe) trip with a group of friends from school! We had such a great time. I never knew that floating could be so much fun and so much work! I really don't remember the last time I laughed so hard at myself and my friends. My partner, Kristy, and I did a great job...in my opinion. She has had lots of experience with steering canoes so I let her take it away. We hit a couple of trees and went backwards, but I decided that I should give steering a try. I was doing great, until I got us stuck on top of an old fallen tree. It took us what seemed like forever to get off of it! Luckily we did it without flipping over! I'll have some more pictures to post soon...I took a water camera!


No comments: