We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Our Anniversary

Yesterday was a great day for an anniversary! When I left to go to work yesterday morning there was a card in my seat along with a CD that Chris had made me. He put together a great group of songs and each one made me grin really big. The first one was even about a couple celebrating their 10 year anniversary! Grace and Chris brought me flowers to school...Grace was so proud of them. When they were at school I noticed that Grace didn't look to well and she was running a fever. Chris took her home for medicine and a nap and later she felt great! So we continued with our anniversary plans! My friend Amy (she was my maid of honor) and her husband Martin came over and accompanied us to our church. We had made arrangements to have our marriage blessed. It was such a beautiful moment and I am so blessed that we were able to do this on our 10 year anniversary and even at the same time we had said our vows 10 years ago. It was amazing! Amy and Martin took Grace for us so we could go have dinner just the 2 of us (Thanks Amy & Martin)! They took her to Cheddars and she was wonderful and she is insisting that next time they will take her to Chuck E Cheese! Chris and I went to dinner at Riverside Inn in Ozark. It was a wonderful meal, we both ate too much! A couple sitting next to us was celebrating their 14 year anniversary and we talked with them and I guess our server overheard the conversations, because we were all brought the best cheesecake with caramel that I have ever had!

When we got home Grace was acting fine and still fever free. Soon after Amy & Martin left I could tell her fever was coming back and well lets just say we all had a long night! Thank goodness WalMart is open 24 hours a day...Chris had to make a 4:00 am trip there this morning! She's still running a fever, but she has really perked up in the last 30 minutes...guess we will see where the day takes us!

Thank you to everyone who wished us a Happy Anniversary!

No comments: