We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Here We Go!

Well I think I'm ready to start blogging again. I just haven't been up to it for quite sometime. There has been a lot going on in the last several weeks for us, some good, some not so good. But, I need to concentrate on the positive's. I was reminded last night, as I was watching one of my favorite bloggers, NieNie, on Oprah, that I need to focus on what is good in my life. I have so much to celebrate in my life and I only want/need to concentrate on the positive! I can't let unfortunate events and grumpy people bring me down. Here's a little picture walk-thru of the good things we have been experiencing...

G got a new bed and I caught her in the act of jumping on it!

G's yellow rose

My Crepe Myrtle

Angie was able to stop by for a short visit!

My 32nd Birthday Party at Chuck E. Cheese's...yes, I said MY Birthday Party! It was G's idea!

Introducing Baby Iyla! A wonderful addition to the Garner Clan!

G being G!

Chris was nominated for an Emmy for one of his newscasts! It was a wonderful evening out for the two of us!

1 comment:

Casey said...

Tell Chris congratulations on the nomination. You both look so elegant in that picture! Hope all is going well, and can't wait to see you and your family more with the holidays!