We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fun Times in the Bathroom

So I just had to share this funny...last night C was giving G a bath. E was roaming around from the bathroom to her bedroom and I was downstairs cleaning up vomit...yes...vomit. Anyway, a shampoo bottle fell and barely taped G on the head. Well it was THE. END. OF. THE. WORLD. G is crying so hard I thought at first she had a MAJOR injury. E crawls into the bathroom to see what the ruckus was all about. She sat there and smiled and giggled. G cries even louder and screams, "it's not funny Elise, STOP laughing." Which only makes E giggle and smile more. So G says, "I'm going to throw this cup of water on you." She fills up her cup and tosses the water, but misses E completely and soaks who? Yep, you guessed it Chris! Fun times, fun times!

No comments: