Everyone’s life has one beginning and one ending. What happens in the middle is so important. Every moment, every choice and every value affects us.
I read and re-read and re-read these 3 sentences. I find so much value and truth in this statement. It actually makes my heart ache just a little, because of all the people I miss so much who have had their ending. But, BUT, I have to and want to celebrate their lives and what they instilled in me from a child and now as an adult.I've been really missing my loved ones who are now gone. Don't get me wrong, there's not a day that goes by I don't miss them, but here lately, the feeling has been heightened. Maybe I'm just too tired or maybe I'm sad that they are missing all these little moments that I'm having with my precious little girls.
The middle, the middle is what's so important and I'm so blessed to have had so much time with each of them in the middle and those are the memories I focus on and miss. Of course, I remember the endings, but the middle THAT was what was most important...to me.



No comments:
Post a Comment