We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Busy Times!

Hi everyone! Just wanted to make a quick post to let you know we are still here! We have just been very busy here lately (plus very stressed)! Gee, since last Tuesday, Grace has spent a lot of time with her Mommy & Daddy! Daddy took time off last week so that I could go to school to get work done. So on Weds they were off to the park. On Thursday I took Grace to a swim playdate with her friend Avery! She had such a great time and kept talking about Avery! Unfortunately, my Grandma was admitted into the hospital Thursday night, so we have been making trips to visit her. On Friday, I took Grace to her swimming lesson and then off to see Great-Grandma. Grace took a very short nap, because she woke up crying that her ear was hurting. Sure enough she had an ear infection, I was so thankful that her pediatrician could get her in on a late Friday afternoon. Chris headed off to Omaha, NE to watch his Hogs play in the College World Series. Saturday, was another busy day for Grace and I! We had a nice visit to the hospital and then Grace went to Nolan's 4th Birthday! Nolan is one of our neighbor boys! Chris came home very, very late Saturday, but I was very happy to see him! On Sunday, my Grandma was released from the hospital, but had to go to a skilled nursing home. She won't have to stay there for long, she just needs to build her strength up. All of us got to go to Marshfield to a couples shower for cousin Chase & Ashley...they are getting married in July! Grace had a great time playing with her cousin Lauren! Now it's Monday! Today is my Mom & Gary's wedding anniversay...so HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THEM! Today is also my Uncle Don's Birthday...so HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him! Grace is now in Nevada spending the week with her Nana & Papa! I plan on getting the rest of my graduate class work done this week while she is off having fun! Hopefully they will send me pictures of her activities this week!

No comments: