We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Doughnut Holes
Grace is having a WONDERFUL time with her Nana & Papa! They have been keeping her very busy. Today they went to the Y swimming pool and she's been practicing her t-ball swing (too bad she was a month too young to be on a t-ball team). When she calls me she will only say Hello Mommy and that's all I get, but I'll take it! I'm keeping myself very busy at school...I spent 11 hours there today...no lunch break, but got lots done. Unfortunately, I still have a lot left to do and I don't forsee my moving the full size bed into her room and converting the spare room into a playroom this week...oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment