We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
A Ballerina On The Way!
As you all know we are expecting a baby girl in June and trying our best to come up with a name for her! Most of you know we like to call Grace, Princess Grace. We asked Grace the other night what we should call the baby and she said Ballerina. So we'll try that out for a while and see if it sticks! We are slowly getting the Ballerina's room together. She is due to arrive June 10th. I am 23 weeks pregnant and able to see my belly moving. That is such an awesome experience!
June 10th?! That's me and Wynston's anniversary. Hopefully your ballerina comes on time so I will always remember her birthday! Can't wait!! Hope you are feeling well.
1 comment:
June 10th?! That's me and Wynston's anniversary. Hopefully your ballerina comes on time so I will always remember her birthday! Can't wait!! Hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment