We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Where have I been?
I haven't been much of a blogger for the past 6 months. It just hasn't been in me; however, my desire is still there. I like being able to share what is going on with the growing Replogle family and I want to share. The past months have been difficult in all of my worlds, but things are gradually starting to fall back into place. I am so thankful for such a wonderful husband who has helped me get through it all! The next few months are going to be very busy months, but hopefully I can keep myself organized enough to complete some postings here and there!
No comments:
Post a Comment