So I dream of a new house almost daily. We are OUT. OF. ROOM. We were actually running out of room before Elise ever arrived! The thought of looking for or building a new house scares me and then throw in moving and YIKES...I will turn into a nut case. We talk about taking this step soon, but I just don't know if I'm up to it. It's gotta be the PERFECT house for me...no scratch that...for US. I keep a list of things I want on my phone in the notes section and I add to it whenever I think of something. If we do this, then I want to get what I want and not have regrets later. We have no plans of leaving this area, but we are both open-minded to the possibility of leaving IF Chris would get what he would consider a 'dream' job...if Chris wants to share that then he can! Here's my list...subject to change...and not in any particular order...
*Basement (ok, that is the #1 item)
*3 car garage
*Flat driveway...our current driveway sucks...it's the perfect angle for Grace to go racing down it in her yellow and red car at about 70 miles per hour...
*Attic fan
*Sink in a large laundry room
*Laundry room on the bedroom floor
*5 bedrooms
*3 full bathrooms
*Double oven in an upgraded kitchen
*Several electricity outlets
*Fenced yard
*Lighted attic
*Mud room
*The Brice's, Mahaffey's, & Horton's living next door and/or across the street. And if I'm picking my neighbors I might as well just create the whole dang neighborhood...Megan, Angie, Amy, Jill, Julie & Mary...just to name a few ;-)
*Nana, Papa & Uncle Rusty less than a block away
Okay, so I realize the last two are totally out there, but hey, a girl can dream!
Minnow
5 months ago



2 comments:
i hear you girl! i dream of a building my new house too - but it's an overwhelming feat to think of! good luck w/ that - oh - and your family is so beautiful!!! SO beautiful!
I am alllllll about that neighborhood!!!! sounds like a perfect place for a kid to grow up!!!
Post a Comment