We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What I NOW Know - Week 2

Okay here goes...

*Speed bumps are stupid...yes I said stupid...if everyone had common sense would they be needed? Exactly!

*I can't make sausage gravy, just can't. I've tried and tried and it's always a failure. I'm not sad about it, because my Mom can make it and so can my neighbor, Angie. But what the heck am I going to do when Ang moves? Doubt she'll want to overnight it to me from Kentucky!

*Some days it's ok to wear rose colored glasses...gotta make it through the day somehow ;-)

*I'm officially ready for Spring. I loved the sneak peak we got last weekend, but I need it back...NOW!

*I'm highly annoyed when shoes touch my carpet, especially in the winter time. There's so much crap on the bottom of shoes and I don't want it on my floor, especially since Elise is all over the floor now! Leave them at the FRONT DOOR!

*My 4 year old can and does embarrass me. We had someone out to fix our dryer this week and somehow she got it in her head Michael Jackson was coming to fix it! What? She was about to shout at him...Hey, you're not...and then my hand went over her mouth. Oh my gosh!

*I've still got that loving feeling for my husband! We had a date last night and it was so great! I actually felt a little nervous at first...what would we talk about? We talked about everything and we didn't have to cut anyone's food, wipe any mouths or keep any fingers out of the no-no's. It was so great!

*And Girl Scout cookies are still awful...I didn't mean to eat the entire box of thin mints this week!

*I've always known this...but here's a shout out to my Mom...she's amazing! I love you Mom!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I will gladly teach you how to make sausage gravy before I leave. But it is nice to make you something and you just enjoy it without having to.

Unknown said...

loved the note about you and Chris. What a special kind of love..:)