We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A date, please!

So Valentine's Day was Monday. It's just a glorified holiday and of course we fall into the curse of 'celebrating' it. So Chris took his 3 girls out to dinner...it was fine...just fine...I would have rather been spending time with them all at home, but it was nice to get out. BUT what I would really like is to have a date with my husband...a real date with him...like when you get all dressed up to go out and be able to have adult conversation and maybe even an adult drink and not have to cut food for little people or keep little fingers out of the dip. Last October was the last time we went out...I'm due for a date, right?

No comments: