So I follow another blog and she makes me laugh out loud...she got me to thinking with one of her posts and I'm going to occasionally do a 'What I NOW Know' posts. More than anything, it'll be a place for me to put those little things that cross my mind or exits G's mouth!
*Nothing gets construction paper Crayon off of a American Girl Bitty Baby doll.
*Thin Mint cookies are AMAZING & AWFUL.
*A long hot shower is a cure-all.
*Sucks when my hubby doesn't feel good on the weekend.
*Friday night made me realize how much I'm going to miss my neighbors when they move in May :( BTW, I'll share my lint with you anytime Ang!
*I despise grading papers...they mount up...just like the laundry...ugh.
*I adore getting tulips...thanks hubby!
*G is a drama queen...oh wait...I already knew that...wonder where she learned it from?
Minnow
5 months ago



1 comment:
I'll miss you too. I won't have anyone to take my laundry or ask for a favor or need cream of chicken soup...at least for awhile.
Post a Comment