We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Realizations of being home #1-4

I've been at home with the girls the past few days due to the snow and and ice and have realized the following...

#1 Wow...the dishwasher...it's either tiny or we go through a bunch of dishes each day! Never realized it until this week since we've been snowed in all week!

#2 Why is it so hard for me to make it to the shower?

#3 Why is it so hard for me to get G into the bath? C is wondering the same thing!

#4 I LOVE LOVE LOVE being home with my girls. In my heart this is where I belong. Hmmm, maybe, just maybe, I could pull it off...we'll see!

No comments: