We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Weekend

Chris and I had a very nice weekend together. We were invited to a wedding in Kansas City. My in-laws came to our house to watch Grace so that we could go to the wedding. As you can see in the picture below there is a dog in my house...no, I didn't go off my rocker and agree to getting a dog...it belongs to my in-laws! I decided that I could handle having an animal in the house for one night...one night. I haven't changed my mind about animals...Grace better enjoy her fish, because that is as good as it gets!



We went to the wedding celebration for Cliff Erwin & Katie Stacy. Chris works with Cliff at KY3 and he's a fellow Missouri Southern State College grad. Katie works for the competition...KOLR10! The wedding was beautiful and the reception was fantastic. The food was awesome...ask Chris about it sometime! I totally enjoyed the cake...had 2 pieces!!!



Mr. & Mrs. Cliff Erwin & the KY3 Crew!




1 comment:

The Mohrmanns said...

GREAT picture of you two! It's nice to spend time with just you and your hubby...the times are few and far between!