We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Through the Years

31 years ago today I was born...so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! It amazes me that another year has gone by since the big 3-0, but overall it has been a great year. I am thoroughly enjoying being a Mom. This morning I asked Grace what today was and she said "Momma's Birthday"! She's so smart! A few weeks ago we read a story in my Comm Arts class called "Eleven". It was describing a birthday that an 11 year old was having and all of the emotions that went with it and how she felt like all of her ages: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, and 10. I can totally see that too. Sometimes I too feel like a 5 year old and want to cuddle in my Mom's lap and cry! Somedays I don't want to be an adult, I want to be a 12 year old and not have a care in the world. Somedays I want to be the exact age that I am, because of all of the benefits that come with it...having a family!

My baby picture

My brother and I at "Dollywood"







1 comment:

Henry Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!!!
I really hope you had a wonderful day, you deserve it!
Stephanie Henry