We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Cousin Tiffany's Wedding

This weekend my Mom (Nana), Grace and myself traveled to Fulton, MO, for my Cousin Tiffany's wedding day! Tiffany is my Mom's Sister's (Elaine) Son's (Mike) Step-Daughter...did you understand that??? Anyway, Mike came into Tiffany's life when she was just a little girl and he has always been crazy about her! I remember being a pre-teen and Tiff would follow me around everywhere. We would have so much fun together.

Tiffany had her father and Mike walk her down the aisle. I was very touched by that. Mike is the one wearing the glasses.

Here is a picture of Grace and I at the reception. She was such a stinker that night...all she would eat was chocolate that night! At the beginning of the wedding she was yelling 'Surprise'! We were already sitting at the back, but Grace and I had to go stand a ways off anyway! After the wedding, my Aunt Elaine came over to talk to us and Grace looked at her and said 'Shh, be quiet'! Take your own advice kid!!!

My girl...I loved her outfit!

Nana & Gracie

Gracie sleeping on the way home. We still use the sleepy time headrest with her to keep her head held up when she's sleeping.

I was so glad to get home on Sunday. Grace finally ate dinner that night. Later on Chris had her laughing really, really hard. She stood up and walked towards me with an awful look on her face and threw up! Thanks Daddy!!!


No comments: