We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

My New Camera!

As most of you know I got a new camera for my birthday! I didn't get to use it at first, because I didn't have the right type of memory card, but now I do and I've been busy taking lots of pictures. Here are a few of the first ones. I'm excited to learn more about it, so I can take some great pics for ourselves to enjoy!


We went out to dinner with Grandma & Grandpa and I was able to snap this cute picture.

This is one of my new favorite pictures of the two of us!



1 comment:

The Mohrmanns said...

I need a new camera! What kind did you get? You can always e-mail me the info...Mine is slowly dying!