16 years ago tonight Chris and I went out on our 1st date! Yes, 16 years ago! Chris took me to the Nevada High School Homecoming Game & Dance. I remember being so nervous, that was my 1st real date. Chris was a senior and I was just a freshman and I had no idea what to expect. Can you believe that my Mom took a picture of us? I am so glad that she did, because now I can show this to Grace when she is older! I'm sure she'll have some silly comments to make about us...my big hair, my Paris Sport Club sweater, Daddy being so skinny and the single red rose! I am so lucky that Chris is in my life and that we have had all of these years together! I look forward (kind of!) to Grace's 1st date and you better believe I'll be taking a picture, because you never know!
Minnow
5 months ago




5 comments:
Sorry. I just posted a comment that said, gotta love the 80's. Well, this was early 90's, so I guess the two decades kind of ran together for awhile. The big clothes, big hair, loud make up!
Best. Picture. Ever.
When did we get old????? Just kidding. I've always thought you guys were so stylin' in the that pic! ;-)
LOVE the picture! 16 years ago....WOW!
Post a Comment