We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Hog Weekend

This weekend I went to my first Razorback Football game of the season. I was able to enjoy some alone time with Chris, which was so nice, considering we barely saw each other last week. Grace stayed with her Papa, Nana & Uncle Rusty in Nevada and had a great time. She made a mess of their house and got to carve a pumpkin. Chris and I took a little tour of the U of A campus, which we usually do when I do go to a football game.


Old Main

Here is Chris' name in the concrete. All of the U of A graduates get their name engraved in the concrete around the campus. His happens to be in front of Old Main!

The boys: Chris, Dave & Jerry


1 comment:

The Mohrmanns said...

Go Hogs!!! I think my brothers are still trying to find their names in the sidewalk! I think that is a neat tradition they have.