We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

11 Days

11 Days...11 Days! I'm so excited for Christmas with Grace and Chris this year. She is now at the age that she is understanding more about the holidays. Chris and I decided that there will be zero presents under the tree until Christmas morning. We want to see Grace's reaction plus we don't think anything wrapped under the tree would stay wrapped under the tree! I've done a little bit more decorating this year than in the past. It has been fun putting things together and stealing ideas from other people! We've also had a little work done to our living room, kitchen and bedroom. We had crown molding installed in all 3 rooms and in the living room our contractor lowered the crown molding a few inches and placed rope lighting in it. I think it looks very classy. I'm excited to show it off!

2 comments:

caseyj610 said...

Can't wait to see you all for Christmas this year! I'm super excited as well (more than normal)!

Frogi Girl said...

I want to see pix of the crown molding! And, we decided not to put anything under the tree too -- between Jackson and Gracie The Cat (who picks the tape off the packages!) it seemed to be an easy choice!