I'm kind of torn of how I feel about those warm days at the end of December. I'm glad that Grace got to go outside and play, BUT she fell on the driveway and chipped her front tooth! What a bummer! It doesn't look too bad and somebody probably would never know unless they knew to look, but she is still going to head to the dentist for the first time next week! I'm hoping they can file it down for her, because it is a little sharp. She had a great time playing with her bike (I didn't get out there quick enough to get pictures of her on her bike), riding Keegan & Nolan's John Deere and watching Daddy play with her new yellow truck!
Minnow
5 months ago



1 comment:
They all love toys they don't have. Or they have the same toys, but it's in a different house. Can't win for losin'!!
It was fun seeing the kids out and about during the winter season. Kind of weird, eh?
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment