We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Garner Christmas

The Sunday after Christmas we had our annual Garner Christmas. This year Cousin's Chris, Erin & Rowan hosted in Ozark. This year was especially special, because we had almost everybody present, which hasn't happened in 4 years. The family has grown quite a bit so it was lots of fun to see everybody. This year we changed it up a bit and drew names for a Secret Santa, I hope everybody enjoyed it as much as I did and I hope we do it again like that next year!

Grandma Garner with most of her Grandchildren and Great-Grandchildren!

Grace

Cousins Chris, Rowan & Erin...Grace was Rowan's Secret Santa!

Grace and her new gift from Aunt Amie...She went overboard and got her the new Tag system! Thank you Aunt Amie!

Cousin Corby opening some of her The Office stuff!

Nana & Uncle Rusty

Corby was my Secret Santa...one of the best gifts ever...Heidi is Brainwashed tee...if you watch "The Hills" you'll understand!

Nana & Papa

Here's Grace when we got home...she was exhausted!

3 comments:

Frogi Girl said...

When did Chris grow facial hair?

Heather Replogle said...

I asked him to a few weeks ago to! But he shaved it today, b/c he got his hair cut and he's starting over!

Frogi Girl said...

Nice! Did you like? I can't stand it when Scott doesn't shave because it pokes me when I kiss him ;-)