We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Big Sister heard Little Sister today!

I had my 7th appointment with my OB today. I took Grace with me so she could hear baby sister's heartbeating. She adored it! Big grin on her face!

Today I am 31 weeks and 1 day. I managed to lose a pound in the past month...guess that's what happens when I start watching my sugar intake more closely! I measured at 32 weeks, so we'll see if she waits until June 10th to make her big arrival. We still have things to get ready, but I'm confident we will get it all done before she arrives! I'll go again to my OB in 2 weeks and then I'll have another visit 2 weeks after that appointment. Then I'll start going every week, WOW, time has gone by so fast!

My OB is hopeful that the hospital will lift its ban on children under 14 being at the hospital by the time the baby is due to arrive. Keep your fingers crossed! We are leaning towards asking friends and family to wait to come and see us until after we get home or have very short visits at the hospital, but we really want Grace to be able to come up to the hospital to see us!

No comments: