We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Pretty Princess Party
On Saturday I took Grace to a Pretty Princess Party! It was being put on by a local hair salon and all of the donations went to the Children's Miracle Network. Grace had a fantastic time! She had her face painted, finger nails painted, toe nails painted, and hair curled! She even got a tutu and of course there were cupcakes! She loved it so much that she had me curl her hair this morning for church! I was so meant to have girls!!!
1 comment:
That is so great! I worked with The System on that event, and I'm so glad you took Grace and had such a great time!
Post a Comment