We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Chris is Blogging
Well it is official...Chris is now a blogger as well. A couple of months ago he told me that he was going to start a blog for the Arkansas Razorbacks and the Missouri Tigers, because he feels like these 2 teams do not get enough air time on the news. I would have to agree with this, there is way too much about Missouri State and I think there are more Hog and Tiger fans around here than Bears fans. Honestly, I thought Chris was all talk and would never follow through on a blog. Well I was wrong. He now has 2 separate sport blogs for KY3...one for the Hogs and the other for the Tigers. Go check them out...I have links to both blogs under my "Check Out my Friends" list.
No comments:
Post a Comment