We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Gracie's 1st Movie
On our 3rd snow day this past week I decided that we needed to venture out! Our subdivision was an awful mess of ice and snow, but once I drove out of it it was fine! So I headed to the movie theater in Springfield to meet some friends with their kids for Grace's 1st movie. I took her to see Hotel for Dogs...she has been a big fan of the these dogs from her Happy Meals. Well I am proud to announce that Grace was AWESOME throughout the entire movie. She parked herself on my lap for a majority of the movie and even got extra comfy by taking her shoes and socks off! I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised...I look forward to taking her to the next one! It'll have to be a girl thing, because her Daddy just doesn't do movies!
No comments:
Post a Comment