We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fun in the Snow

Grace and I have been enjoying a couple of days at home due to all of the ice and snow. Our first day at home was pretty boring, but it was nice to hang out just the two of us. Last night it started snowing pretty good. We got 2 inches on top of our ice and when I went to bed last night I decided that we would go play in the new snow today. We headed out when all of our neighbors were out and I'm quite sure that Grace had a fantastic time! Last year she was not a fan of the snow, but this year she was really enjoying. When it was time for us to come in she was starving! She finished off her granola bar from breakfast, had a glass of milk, ate 3 mini tacos, ate a cookie, ate 2 chicken nuggets and then had another glass of milk! Whoa, playing in the snow made her very hungry! She then went off for a nap and she is still sleeping pretty hard. Wonder if I'll be staying home with her tomorrow?

Lets go Mom...already got my boots on!

I love her expression here!

Keegan is making a snow angel. I tried to get Grace to make one, but she wouldn't.
I even made one!




Our neighbor, Mary, put Grace in the box sled! Grace loved it!

The boys started to use the car as a sled down the drive-way.
Here's Nolan having a go at it!

Andrew is giving it a try!

My sweet girl!

No comments: