Our friends Megan & Jackson came down to visit for the weekend. I think this was the 1st time that we had been together since our vacation in Branson over the summer. I was very anxious to see how Grace and Jackson would play together and they actually did a really good job of sharing with each other. We took the kids to Bass Pro on Saturday to see the fish, turtles and birds. Grace's favorite was the turtles...she even cried to see them. I think Jackson enjoyed the fish the most. Overall, we didn't do much of anything, which is one of the things that I love most about my relationship with Megan. We can just be us!
Minnow
5 months ago



2 comments:
You beat me to it! I started this post yesterday and never got around to finishing it! :-)
I had every intentions to do it a week ago!
Post a Comment