Happy Valentine's Day! Grace had a great Valentine's Day with lots of Valentine's this year. Her Dadda and I filled a Barbie bag with lots of fun stuff for her! Her buddy Jackson sent her a book and a special Valentine in the mail today and Grandma & Grandpa Replogle took her out to dinner and gave her a cash register! What a day! Nana & Papa gave her her Valentine's earlier in the week while Nana was helping me take care of her and myself. Chris and I even got to go out to dinner tonight and then to Andy's for dessert. We went to Old Chicago for dinner and it was so good! I'm ready to go back!
Her Papa taught her hand motions to say I Love You. I snapped some pictures of her doing it today. So cute!
Minnow
5 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment