We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

JumpMania!

Grace made her 1st trip to JumpMania for Keegan's, our neighbor, 5th Birthday! She had such a great time. JumpMania has a bunch of blowup toys to jump in and slide down. Grace was all about the slide and felt that it was necessary for Mommy and Dadda to go with her each time! Honestly, I truly enjoyed each time I went down the slide...even if I went about 12 times down!

WooHoo!

I ask "who is having more fun here"?

The Birthday Boy & his Mom

Last time down the slide!

1 comment:

Frogi Girl said...

You're lucky you got to go down the slide! The place we were at yesterday like that doesn't allow adults on the blow-ups. Jackson threw a royal FIT when I wouldn't let him get on the GIANT slide by himself!