We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Bob the Builder
Yesterday, Sunday, we headed to Branson for some retail therapy! When we got into the parking lot Grace immediately asked to ride the 'train'...she meant Scoop from Bob the Builder. After putting her off for as long as possible we headed to Scoop. She thought she was pretty hot stuff! I have to admit, she looked so darn cute and was having the best time. Of course, she had to ride it one more time!!!
2 comments:
Jackson gets so scared on those mechanical rides! He always thinks he wants to do it and then he wants me to hold him. Little stinker!
I had no idea how she would react. The first few times she tried it with her Grandma and Grandpa and did NOT like it...I guess it comes with age!
Post a Comment