We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Terrific Thursday

Today was another awesome day with Grace. Grace slept in until 9 am...WOW! This morning we went to Bass Pro to see the fish and turtles. Of course, we had to go see the Polar Bear...it's not a Polar Bear, just a Grizzly, but that is what Grace calls it! We also had to take a few trips on the elevator..we were really high! Next, we headed over to KY3 to surprise Daddy. Grace didn't want to leave, but we finally convinced her to go bye-bye when we told her we would race her to the car! This afternoon, I took Grace to see a movie, Bolt. I think she liked it ok, there were a few parts that I think kind of surprised/scared her. Halfway through she turned to me and said "I want to call Grandma"! I'm really excited for tomorrow, Chris is taking the day off to spend with his 2 girls!

Grace at dinner...taco night!

2 comments:

abollinger said...

looks like you two had a fun week. . .going back is going to be hard, huh?

Heather Replogle said...

Yep, don't want to go back at all! I'm sure it's even harder for you.