We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Poll & Followers

So I have added a poll. I want to see how many people actually check us out...so please vote!

I have also added a "Followers", so sign up to follow The Replogle Family!

3 comments:

The Mohrmanns said...

Love all the new posts & pics! Yes, Henry LOVES the swim lessons. These are his first "formal" lessons. His first 3 summers, we went to pools & the lake and he always got in the water and had fun. He loves his lifejacket when we are at the lake at my parents house which is good, but he started saying he couldn't swim and wanted to learn. Last summer he would not go under the water, so we decided this winter we would do lessons and he has loved it. I am so glad we decided to do them. We may do the next session to get us into the summer so that he still feels comfortable around the water.

Yes, I too love the pictures of Ben sleeping in the highchair. It was REALLY funny to watch. I am so glad you are having a fun spring break with your #1 gal! Hope today was a good day with Chris & Grace!

Frogi Girl said...

Done & Done! :-)

Angie said...

I'm not as good about it as I should be, but every once in awhile, I'll check it out. Now, I have to go back quite a bit, b/c this was posted back in March (almost a month ago). So I have read your things and like to see what's been going on.

BTW: Why did you have an icepack on your mouth when Grace and Chris went to the game?