We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday of Spring Break

Okay, I know...I know...I have a lot of updating to do and I PROMISE to get it done this week! Grace and I are on Spring Break and we went to the pottery painting studio that my Uncle and Aunt own in Galloway Village. Grace painted Easter Eggs and I have to say they are quite the masterpiece of green, blue, pink, purple and yellow paints mixed together! I'm anxious to see how they fire. I thought we were done painting, but oh no, she had to paint an ice cream cone. Mommy helped her with this one! Her Papa happened to be there as well (he was working on Quickbooks for their business) and he shot this picture of Grace.


While painting she kept sticking her tongue out...such concentration! After painting she had worked up an appetite so we headed to her favorite restaurant...Cheddars! Once we got home, we both took a 2 hour nap. After nap time we went for a quick bike ride, it was really windy...so it was quick and I enticed her to come back in with coloring! We colored and then finished the day with Play-Doh! I LOVE SPRING BREAK!

1 comment:

Frogi Girl said...

WOOHOO!!! A blog update!!!