We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Change IS Good!

Those of you who know me best, know that I have problems with change. Well I have decided that change IS GOOD! I have been teaching 8th or 6th grade Special Education for the past 7 1/2 years and it's time for a change. An opportunity opened up in my building for a 6th grade Regular Education Social Studies position and I asked for a transfer. Monday night at the Board meeting my transfer was approved! WooHoo! I'm so excited and ready for the change. I still enjoy being a Special Educator, I'm not unhappy, but I felt that this would be a good year to make a change!

1 comment:

Frogi Girl said...

Woohoo! (for the job and the posts!)