We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Fixing up some Supper!
A few months ago my friend Cara introduced me to Social Suppers. Well I think it's great! They have a new menu each month. You pick the entree's that you want and then you go there and put them together and take them home and put them in the freezer! When you are ready to enjoy it just thaw it and follow the baking/cooking directions...SUPER EASY! My friends at work have seen me take leftovers and are always asking me what I am having. They all finally decided to check it out for themselves! We had a great little girl's night out last night!
Jill & Julie! I co-teach with both of them!
Myself & Julie
Erin, one of my sorority sisters, Angie, my next door neighbor & Becky, I teach with her!
As you can see, Becky is concentrating...we won't mention the flour she had in her hair earlier...hehehe!
No comments:
Post a Comment