We had a very busy Easter Weekend, but first let me explain...I have been wanting to join a church for a few years now, but Chris had never been ready. I was fine with that and I knew in my heart that one day he would be ready. I have never been pushy with Chris about it, but I would bring it up a few times a year. Back in September, on our way home from a wedding in Kansas City, Chris told me he was ready to find a permanent church home. We then went on our search. In November, we started attending RCIA classes at a Catholic Church in Springfield. It has been a perfect match for our family. Our relationships with God and each other have strengthened tremendously. We decided, separately, that we would be ready to be confirmed in the Catholic Church at Easter Vigil. Chris and Grace were also baptized. I wasn't, because I had been baptized several years ago. It was a beautiful service. I was so proud of my entire family. Thank you to everyone that has been so very supportive of us on our journey!
Minnow
5 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment