We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Gold Party
Have you heard of a Gold Party? I guess it's the new big thing! My friend Cara invited me to a Gold Party that she was hosting. I went through my jewelry and pulled out gold jewelry (rings, earrings, bracelets and necklaces) that I haven't worn in years and have no plans of ever wearing again. I took the jewelry to the party and a gold buyer was there. She tested all of my jewelry and weighed it and paid me cash on the spot for my gold! WooHoo! So easy! I decided to book my own party and had a very successful party. I was so excited for all of my friends that made money off of their old or broken gold jewelry!
No comments:
Post a Comment