We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Disney on Ice

Last weekend I took Grace to JQH Arena for 'Disney on Ice'. It was a wonderful show and Grace had a fantastic time. We had wonderful seats, 5 rows up. I think Grace stood the whole time while watching the show, I don't think she wanted to miss a thing. All of her favorite Disney characters were there skating and the story line was pretty good too. I anticipate that JQH Arena will be the host for several shows like this and I look forward to taking my girl to them!

Mickey & Minnie Mouse

Grace & Mommy

Grace was not ready for the show to be over with! She was crying for Mickey to come back!

No comments: