We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Not Funny!
I was April's Fooled this year, I hate to admit it, but it's true. Wednesday morning I received an email from Chris stating that Grace had been saying the "F" word all morning. I was so upset. Where did she hear it? I was putting the blame on the guys that she had been around at the baseball game the night before. All day I stressed about it. I was so glad that her babysitter didn't say anything to me about Grace using any foul language when I picked her up. Wednesday night, Grace came to me and said "April Fools Mommy"! At first I wasn't sure why she was saying it, but then I figured out by the grin on Chris' face! I'm so glad that she wasn't saying THAT word!
No comments:
Post a Comment