We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
9 Years
Today is our 9 year anniversary. It feels longer than 9 years, probably because we have been together since the Bush Administration, the 1st Bush Administration...that is Chris' favorite line to use! I am so blessed to have Chris in my life. I would like to get really mushy here, but I know that will embarrass Chris, so I'll resist the urge...I'm just going to say...
C- I love you very much. Thank you for being such a wonderful husband and father. Howdy, H
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! You guys are such an amazing couple! It's really nice to see a couple in this crazy world who are so committed and faithful and RESPECTFUL of each other! You guys really do rock and you're a great influence on your daughter's future! Have an awesome day!
1 comment:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! You guys are such an amazing couple! It's really nice to see a couple in this crazy world who are so committed and faithful and RESPECTFUL of each other! You guys really do rock and you're a great influence on your daughter's future! Have an awesome day!
Post a Comment