We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.

Monday, August 4, 2008

One more thing for me to do...

Chris loves to hear me say that! Well, I have decided to start a blog. I figured this would be a good way for our friends and family to keep up with us, especially since the 2008-2009 school year is just around the corner. So check back often to see what the Replogle's are up to!


May 2008




3 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Greetings to you all! At least this way I will be able to keep up with what's going on with you guys instead of just wondering since I don't see you anymore! Hope you have super school year! I sure don't miss those days :-))

Ryan said...

Welcome to the blog world! Keep up the good work! Check ours out - www.stearlefamily.blogspot.com.

Angie said...

If you ever want to update my blog, I'd let you. People keep asking me about mine, but I just don't have the time. Hmmm. I wonder why? Nolan is currently bugging me, whining for goldfish and I think he's said goldfish at least 25 times so far as I type this. I best tend to his needs. Good luck blogging. Later neighbor.