We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Great-Grandma Vivian

This has been the weekend of Great-Grandma's! We were able to get Grace to see all 3 of them. Grace's Great-Grandma Vivian Joiner lives in Marshfield, MO. Grace had a great time playing with Vivian's ceramic ducks and butterfly coasters, Chris and I were very surprised that she didn't break any of them! I tried to get a good picture of the 3 of them...well...as you can see they were just ok pics!



See the duck and coaster that Grace has!


Grace had to get out the red rocking chair...she needed to rock her baby while she gave her a bottle!

1 comment:

Heather Replogle said...

It's great to have family so close...I do wish my Mom was closer!!! I have more pics to post from the weekend...stay tuned!