We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Fun Tuesday



Grace had a great day. This morning we headed to the aquatic center for some water play with our friends Addison and Erin Siegel. Grace and Addi had a great time playing in the water. Grace has no fear in the water. She kept walking towards the deep end like it was no big deal!


This afternoon Grace's Grandma Replogle came over to play so I could go get some work done at school. They had fun reading books and playing with her M&M puzzle!

Grace and I had a quiet evening at home. Chris had to work late due to the election and he had to go in early this morning. The girl time was nice, even if I did read the Thomas the Train book 6 times in a row! Grace sure did miss her Daddy at bedtime. He has to head off to work early tomorrow, so she hasn't seen him since Monday night :( She will be so excited when he comes home Weds after work.

2 comments:

The Mohrmanns said...

I read Thomas the Train 6 times a day as well! Henry also loves Franklin books and Arthur too. Isn't it nice that they LOVE to read already?!?! Hope you are staying cool! Kara

Heather Replogle said...

Erin- I've been spending a lot of time in my classroom lately...Grace loves to go with me, plus there are sometimes kids there that entertain her! I'm in a great school...we take good care of each other there!