We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Great-Grandma Garner

Today we visited Grace's Great-Grandma Garner. She lives about 30 minutes away from us in Nixa, MO. She is 84 years old. Grace and Grandma have a very special bond with each other, they share the same birthday (Grace almost didn't make it in time to share the big day...she was born at 11:55 pm on May 5)! I was able to get Grace to sit for about 10 seconds on Grandma's lap so I could snap a picture. Grace loves to explore Grandma's house, so I'm always the one that is very tired when we leave!


I had to snap this picture of Grace taking her nap...note the shoes. When I put Grace down for her nap she did NOT have shoes on, but I guess she decid
ed that she needed her shoes for wherever her dreams were going to take her to!



No comments: