We make so many decisions over a lifetime. Some turn out to be unimportant...and some turn out to be the key to everything. If we only knew their significance at the time.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back to Work

Grace is doing great with my back to work transition. I've been fine so far, because I've been way too busy to think about it! I officially went back on Monday, however, I have spent lots of time in my classroom the last few weeks. I have everything ready to go, I think! Of course, I have lots of paperwork to complete in the coming weeks...that's the nature of being a Special Educator! This morning Grace was laying in our bed and as I was telling her good-bye she said to me 'Take Me, Take Me'! Little stinker!!!

1 comment:

The Mohrmanns said...

So glad Grace is adjusting. It's hard for Mama's!! I thought for sure this time it would be easier, and it's not! Have a good year. Our kids came Monday...it's been a long week already! Take care, Kara